Machida, Inc. Shutting Down
Recently, Machida, Inc., a subsidiary of Cogentix Medical, announced they will cease all non-urology operations. Machida will no longer manufacture their Industrial products. They no longer accept orders and nor will they offer repair services for Machida products.
See their notice here:
We’ve Got You Covered!
Borescopes R Us is happy to offer full repair service for ANY make and model borescope, fiberscope or videoscope.
Our repair estimates are FREE*!
(*Shipping costs not included, of course.)
If an inspection instrument is BER (Beyond Economical Repair), we can replace it with one of our own comparable units.
Our line of PVRS (Portable Video Recording Scopes) offer fantastic customization options:
- Diameters of 2.8mm to 8mm
- Lengths of 1m to 8m (1.5m standard length)
- Non-Articulating, 2-way articulation, 4-way articulation, and even 360° Joystick control options
- USB capable & SD Card storage
- Video Recording & Still Image Capture
- Integrated Rechargable Battery with ~4 to ~8 hours continuous battery life
- Integrated Bright White LED Lighting, or UV/Blacklight/Infrared Lighting alteratives
- Portable and Light Weight
- Standard Carrying Case with Custom Foam Inserts for Safe Storage
- Non-Incendiary Certifications Available
Our sales team is happy to accept custom orders via phone or email!
Some custom orders can take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery, however, usually they are much faster. Contact one of our sales team today to find out more!