The TECHNO PORT serves as a portable, compact documentation system with integrated 7″ display and offers comprehensive connection options as well as many helpful functions for efficient visual inspection. Thanks to the dual endoscope interface, users can choose between connecting the videoscope or the T-CAM in combination with borescopes or flexoscopes. It is easy to switch between the two imaging systems by the simple push of a button.
For stationary inspection workstations, the plug & play imaging system TECHNO HUB is an alternative to the TECHNO PORT. With the TECHNO HUB and the KARL STORZ video editor, PC or laptop workstations can be very easily upgraded to stationary inspection workstations.
Special features of the TECHNO PORT:
- 7″ TFT monitor with excellent image quality
- Compact design with a battery runtime of about 2 hours
- Dual videoscope recording
- SD and USB interfaces
- HDMI output
- Compatible with the entire product range via T-CAM
Special features of the videoscope:
- Two function keys
- Extremely lightweight at 385 g
4.0 mm outer diameter
- Integrated 1.5 mm working channel
- Integrated LED light source
- 2-way deflection (140° left/right) with tactile zero position control