This light weight and portable video borescope will enable users to see where they normally could not. This innovative video borescope offers features that any technician will appreciate:
- Standard 4mm Diameter Probe & Lens
- 4-way articulation (left & right / up & down) and 150°- 180° flexibility in all 4 directions allows multiple viewing angles.
- Jobs that require long periods of inspection are no problem, this borescope will operate up to 8hrs on a fully charged battery.
- A 360° rotating monitor is an ergonomic feature that keeps the technician from losing sight of the monitor while rotating the scope.
- The 5” HD, LED screen gives the viewer a crisp, sharp, image every time.
- Tungsten sheathing prevents probe fraying, which was common to stainless steel probes of the past.
- Pratt & Whitney PT6 Certified
- Non-Incendiary certifications available upon request. (Additional Cost)
- PVRS4-4-1500 Videoscope
- 1 PWC-34910-200/400/600 Guide Tube
(Please specify which at checkout under “special instructions section”)
- 1 Straight Insertion Tube Set
- SC Card for Video/Image Storage & USB Adaptor
- Standard US 110 Wall Plug To Recharge Videoscope
- Standard Storage Case