Who We Are
As a small, family-run, veteran owned and operated business, it’s truly important to us to respect the privacy of our customers. As such, it’s our promise to you that we’ll never sell your information to outside parties. We use the latest encryption and security software available to us to ensure any sensitive information stays secure.
Borescopes R Us (Also known as Borescopes Repairs & Sales, LLC) is a Limited Liability Corporation, owned by Adrian B Rodriguez and our main office is located at 1330 Collete Street, Suite S, Clarksville, TN 37040. You can call us Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm Central at (931) 362-4009, or email us any time at sales@ borescopesrus.com
Our main website address is https://www.borescopesrus.com
In order to better serve our visitors and customers, some integrations on our website will request or require information. This may include personal data, such as name, email address, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data, such as information about cookies, Google Analytics and so on.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for up to 3 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who We Might Share Your Data With
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example…
Who On Our Team Has Access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.